- 1. Information we collect
We collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us when using the Site. Personal Data may include your name, address, phone number, credit card details, e-mail address, accommodation name, accommodation location and/or length of stay. In addition to this, when using our Site, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect other certain information, such as your geographic data, your nationality and password, search preferences related to specific searches, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you have made your reservation.
- 2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use Personal Data and other information collected through the Site to;
- - register you with the Site and create your user account
- - provide you with the requested services (mainly to process and confirm your reservation with the accommodation provider or other supplier) after verifying your credentials
- - build features that will make the services available on the Site easier to use
- - for an improved user experience, internal training and general optimization purposes
- - for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities
- - contact you in case there is any issue with your booking.
- 3. Sharing Your Personal Data
- 4. Membership Withdrawal
If you withdraw your membership from our site, we will remove and discard all your personal information. However, information below will remain for our database use;
- - Reviews
- - Travel Gallery
- - Any other posts regarding our services
- - Our service booking records
- 5. Personal Information Discard
In principal, we remove and discard user’s personal information once we achieve our purpose of gathering user’s information.
- 1) Discard procedure : The user’s information will be discarded after a certain period of time based our policy and related statute.
- 2) Discard method : Shredding machine is used for paper documents. If the information is on our system, our operator will discard all the records except the lists on section5.
- 6. Personal Information management person in charge
Name : Hermes Jung
Phone : 070-4040-6227E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.Notice duty for policy change
- The date of the policy change
- The reason of the policy change
- The content of the policy change
- Any other necessary information we need to inform