- 3) You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to Redtie and acknowledge that Redtie may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary.
- 2. Membership
Member is defined as the user who accepts our conditions and provided the appropriate information we need for using our service. Once we satisfy with the user’s information, we provide user’s own ID and Password.
In such cases below, Redtie entitle to refuse or delete the user from our site without any notice.
- 1) Giving false information.
- 2) Use the Site or its contents for any non-authorized commercial purpose.
- 3) Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, racist, discriminating, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- 4) Deliver or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, slanderous, false or libelous material.
- 5) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- 6) Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses
- 3. Usage of User’s information
Redtie only use user’s information for our services and will not be used any other purposes. However, in specific cases, we may provide user’s information to the third parties. (See Section 1.)
- 4. User Responsibility
- 1) Only one’s own must use provided ID and Password and must not be shared with other person or people.
- 2) Redtie will not take any responsibilities which caused by user’s negligence such as leaking one’s own ID and Password.
- 5. User Right
- 1) All the users have the equal right to use Redtie site.
- 2) User has right to use our site whenever the user wishes to. Also, entitles to leave our site permanently at any time.
- 3) If user wishes to leave our site permanently, contact our CS centre.
- 4) All the user’s information will be deleted once leave.
- 5) User entitles to request any correction for Redtie’s unsatisfied services. Also, Redtie will happily accept and consider users’ new ideas to improve our services.
- 6. Copyright
Any services that we show and provide on our site must not be leaked without our consent. If we believe in good faith that the materials are leaked, the matter will be submitted to the Supreme Court of South Korea who has the sole power to conclude.
- 7. Service Use
- 1) Redtie provides the services twenty-four seven, all year around, unless there is a technical malfunction. If we need to suspend our services by unavoidable circumstance, we will notify on our site before and after the suspension.
- 2) Once we give user’s ID and Password, its use and control are wholly responsible by the user. We are not responsible for any data, information, privacy are exposed due to user’s negligence.
- 8. Redtie Service Duty
- 1) Redtie must provide appropriate services which the user requested.
- 2) Redtie must provide stable and continuous services to the user.
- 3) Redtie must not provide user’s information without consent. However, request from any permitted organizations by law, this clause will be an exception.
- 4) If user’s complaint or suggestion is reasonable and lawful, Redtie must proceed for correction immediately. However, if immediate correction is not feasible, Redtie must inform to user the reason and its schedule or plan for the correction must keep posted.
- 9. Miscellaneous
- 10. Violation of Terms
The violator takes whole responsibilities for any damages caused under the relevant Act and subordinate statute.
- 11. Exemption Clause
If we do not provide the appropriate services due to the natural disaster or the act of God, our responsibilities are exempted. We do not take any responsibility for user’s information, documents, data, reliabilities, accuracies recorded on our site which were recorded by user.